Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Winter Blues









I know I am not the only Chicagoan that has the winter blues and cabin fever!! The only nice thing about the cold weather, that we still have since Oct, is when we have beautiful snow storms like the past few days. The large snowflakes gently floating down, lighter then a feather. The city covered in a light blanket of white crystals. I felt I had to capture this moment that we will only miss in July when the air conditioner can't keep the apt. cool enough. So to relieve my cabin fever I took my camera and decided to brave the cold for an hour. These are just a few examples of what I found walking around my block.

2 comments:

Noel Clark said...

Nice photos. It looks like you just started a blog. So did it.

Stay warm and keep those great pics coming.

Audrey kelleR phoTography said...

Yea, this is my first blog posting. There will be more.....oh yes, I have lots of photos I would love to share. So keep on.

Followers