Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A beautiful couple just got married!


Marisa and Carlos are a great couple who are so in love and had a gorgeous wedding!
They look like professional models making my job seem effortless! Ok, not really effortless, I busted my butt that day, but they certainly made my images extremely nice on the eyes!

Overall their wedding day was amazing. The church, St. Stanislaus Kostka, was breathtaking and the reception, held at The Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown/Lakefront, was fun and a great venue! The weather was sunny and beautiful and everyone was so happy.
I love my job!

I just loved Marissa's blue Stuart Weitzman shoes! A trendy and elegant touch to her look on the wedding day. Even Carlos was sporting a unique look. He had a detailed tux that was so elaborate, I was quite impressed.

Here are just a few of my favorite shots from their day!































2 comments:

Michelle Conley said...

What great pictures!

Unknown said...

La felicidad se les desborda en sus caras. Muchas felicidades!

Followers